- Power Chokes designs, manufactures and qualifies pressure control equipment in the US for the oil and gas industry.
- Power Chokes started in 1988 in Texas and now has an international footprint supporting drilling contractors, operators, and service companies across all continents.
- Two manufacturing facilities in Texas.
- Expert R&D team developing new products to improve drilling efficiency, automation, safety, and reducing the carbon footprint
- Although best known for chokes we have a range of other pressure control equipment and are experts in hydraulic and electrical controls having in-house engineering and software design capabilities.
- 24/ support for customers
• The Well Control Experts
• Setting the standard for three decades
• Global install base
• Rapid response time
• Improved data logging
• Consistent reliability
• Proven effective in multiple environments
• Preferred choice for most well issues
• Project-tailored packages
• Complete well control management from a single location
• HPU and PLC options
• Custom and Standard options
• Custom manifolds
• Application specific
• Included in all MPD packages
Power Chokes Locations:
• Odessa 432-218-4700
6826 N County Rd W, Odessa, TX 79764, USA
• Huffmiester 281-977-2600
10815 Huffmeister Rd, Houston, TX, 77065, USA
Our International Partners:
Wellheads Cresent Wellheads Industrial Estate, Dyce, Aberdeen AB217GA UK
182 Pandan Loop Singapore, 128373
Dammam 31421, PO Box 682, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Dubai Investment Park 1, PO Box 96241, Dubai, United Arab Emirates